- 1 PORTER-CABLE PCFP12234 3-Tool Combo Kit Air Compressor Review
- 1.1 PORTER-CABLE PCFP12234 3-Tool Combo Kit Features
- 1.1.1 Innovative Shroud and Couplers
- 1.1.2 6-Gallon Tank with 150-PSI Max
- 1.1.3 Air Tools
- 1.1.4 Long Life Maintenance-Free Motors and Pumps
- 1.1.5 25ft of 1/4-Inch air hose
- 1.1.6 Pros
- 1.1.7 Cons
- 1.1.8 FAQs
- 1.1.9 Final Verdict
- 1.1 PORTER-CABLE PCFP12234 3-Tool Combo Kit Features
PORTER-CABLE PCFP12234 3-Tool Combo Kit Air Compressor Review
If you are after designing your workshop in your backyard, getting the best compressor combo kit is one of the greatest moves you can make. While it can save you both money and time, a compressor combo kit will save you the stress that comes with getting each workshop accessory separately. Enter, Porter-Cable PCFP12234 Tool Combo Kit, which offers a combination of electric air compressor, brad nailer and stapler, making it a perfect equipment for finishing and framing work, flooring and furniture. Additionally, its high-quality features such as an oil free pump, eliminate the expensive running cost that comes with other air compressors.
PORTER-CABLE PCFP12234 3-Tool Combo Kit Features
Innovative Shroud and Couplers
The PCFP12234 portable electric air compressor comes with two regulated air couplers, built into the compressor. An upgraded shroud and console, covers the important parts of the compressor, for example, the reading meter. For easy portability, the pancake air tank is made of lightweight steel making it an excellent tool when it comes to sturdy
6-Gallon Tank with 150-PSI Max
With a 6-gallon steel pancake tank, the PORTER-CABLE PCFP12234 3-Tool Combo Kit comfortably emits
It uses a 120 V electric unit and a maintenance free pump that allows you to run the PCF12234-3 on the regular ampere current synonymous with residential homes. The overall product weight is only 30
- FN250C 16-Gauge Finish Nailer- It is a powerful nailer that drives 1″ to 2 1/2″ straight collated finish nails into wooden surfaces. It is maintenance free and is easy to use. Since it is a finish nailer, it is light and offers an almost jam free nail driving experience.
- The BN200C 18-Gauge Brad Nailer- The nailer effortlessly drive 5/8″ to 2″ length. First-time nailer users will also find it easy to load and is one of the most affordable tools in the market today. You will be surprised when it drives 1000 nails without a single jam.
- The NS150C 18- Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler- It is one of the quality staplers in the market, capable of flawlessly driving 1/2″ to 1-1/2″ staples. Its lightweight makes it an easy tool not mentioning the simple loading of staples and pressing the trigger is quite natural. The another stapler is not an exception to the oil-less technology, making it completely maintenance free.
The air above tools has a non-tool depth-of-drive adjustment that detents for proper setting of nail heads and staples. By purchasing the PCFP12234 combo kit, you will spend less and, get a free air compressor unlike getting the three air tools separately.
Long Life Maintenance-Free Motors and Pumps
PCFP12234 comes with an oil-free pump and motors, making maintenance of this combo kit a stress-free process. A motor of 120 volts is easily supported by the household current. Through this, the combo kit is a necessity to carpenters who have regular works on home flooring and furniture as well as those intending to go about different kinds of finish works in offices by themselves.
All the pumps supporting the staplers and nailers are durable thanks to the zero maintenance motor with each of them. The Porter tool is jam free thanks to a specialized release mechanism incorporated in the air tools and also used in the removal of the nails.
25ft of 1/4-Inch air hose
The Porter PCFP12234 model has a ¼” 25
The toolkit comes with other accessories such as fasteners and a belt hook. The best thing about PORTER-CABLE PCFP12234 3 tool combo kit is that it has a one-year limited warranty on its components. The Porter-Cable is rated at 82 dB.
- Value for money when you factor in the individual cost of all the components and
- High-quality air tools.
- Lightweight air tools.
- The pancake tank can support two hoses functioning concurrently.
- Simplicity in loading nails and staples.
- Easy depth adjustment.
- Almost non-jamming of tools.
- Needs a better air hose for easy use.
- The rubberized support feet have the tendency to rotate or move around on slippery surfaces or even terrains.
- Highlighted Features
• Innovative shroud and couplers.
• 6-gallon tank with 150-PSI Max.
• FN250C 16-gauge finish nailer, BN200C 18-gauge brad nailer and NS150C 18-gauge narrow crown stapler.
• Long life maintenance-Free motors and pumps.
• 25ft of 1/4-Inch air hose.
Can the pancake tank offer enough PSI to run a porter cable framing nailer, when used at a slow pace?
Clip the Hitachi nail framing nailer to the Porter pancake compressor. It will fire 3" ring shank nails effortlessly, any time any day.
Will the electric air compressor run two tools requiring differential pressure reading?
No. Despite having two outlets, only one air pressure gauge can run
The Porter combo set is one of the best air compressors on the market. Even those with no use for the finish nailer, brad nailer, and stapler, you will not lack projects and small fixes to make you put the tools to use. With non-maintenance components, innovative features and the ability to support two users thanks to the two couplers, this handy tool is one of the best tools to have in your workshop.